‚ÄčHandicapped Placard


The forms found on this page can be used to apply for a temporary or permanent handicapped parking placard.  It can also be used to apply for handicapped license plates.  Fill out the form and follow the instructions listed.  A temporary placard must be obtained from the chief of police.  Applications can be found just below the motor vehicle commission application to the left.  if you have any questions, please contact 973-538-2284 to speak with Chief's Secretary.